Are you a citizen in Carroll ISD? Please contact us to join the Texas Bipartisan Alliance!
Carroll ISD News Roundup
- Southlake schools now face 8 investigations into alleged retaliation, discrimination
- Texas Legislature gears up to tackle long-standing and fresh issues in public education. Here’s what you need to know.Lawmakers are looking at ways to keep teachers in the profession, make schools safer, give parents money for private schooling and censor conversations about sex and gender.
- Texas greenlighted a felon to train school board members. Now education officials are examining their rules.Dunn hosted a training session in Southlake in the fall of 2022.
- Publisher’s Weekly 2022 People of the Year: The Defenders“We recognize the librarians, booksellers, authors, publishers, and allies standing tall in the face of an unprecedented attack on the freedom to read. “There has been no shortage of extraordinary stories from the book world in 2022. But no story this year has been more extraordinary than the ongoing, unprecedented surge in book bans andContinue reading “Publisher’s Weekly 2022 People of the Year: The Defenders”
- Charity Has Difficulty Donating Dictionaries to Students Due to New Board Book Policy
- New York Times coverage: How a Christian Cellphone Company Became a Rising Force in Texas Politics
- Southlake Carroll removes Education Foundation directorFear and intimidation worked for fascists in their rise to power. Extremists taking over North Tarrant County ISDs think it will work for them too. But we won’t let history repeat itself, will we?
- Candidates vow to replicate Southlake CRT resolution in Round Rock
- Conservative ‘takeover’ of North Texas schools start of new playbook to expand GOP power?
- Carroll ISD declines ‘In God We Trust’ signs with rainbow colors, written in Arabic
- Southlake school named after grandson of former slave is reviewing if his biography is ‘appropriate’ to teach
- Patriot Mobile PAC Spends over $400,000, Finds Success in Tarrant County School Board Races
- Southlake, Texas, rejected diversity lessons in schools. But a federal probe may demand them.
- The ‘Southlake’ Podcast Is a Troubling Look at the Race Debate Tearing Apart a North Texas Suburb
- Federal investigators launch civil rights probe into Southlake, Texas, schools
- Southlake: an NBC News Podcast, Episode One Began