Texas Bipartisan Alliance is an organization of citizens fostering collaboration for educational excellence, sustainable economic policy, and ethical governance.
Help Us Keep Local Politics Local
Contributions will be used to educate voters on local issues pertaining to city and school board elections, and will provide independent election assistance and recommendations.
Focus of the Texas Bipartisan Alliance
- Getting out the vote
- Educating citizens on the importance of local elections
- Holding local leaders accountable
- Building a community coalition
- Grapevine-Colleyville ISD projects $6.3M shortfall after 6 months of data
- Search firm for GCISD’s new superintendent releases executive summary of the community survey
- Preparing your School Board vote: Focus on the Facts
- A Texas superintendent ordered school librarians to remove LGBTQ books. Now the federal government is investigating.
- Publisher’s Weekly 2022 People of the Year: The Defenders
- Charity Has Difficulty Donating Dictionaries to Students Due to New Board Book Policy
- Retiring Grapevine-Colleyville ISD superintendent reflects on district accomplishments, political battles in education
- Donating Books to Your Favorite Teacher Isn’t What It Used To Be!
Get Your Questions Answered
- Check out our growing list of Explainers.
- We’re developing a list of Q&As so you can learn more about the issues everyone is talking about
- We are developing a feedback form. Check back soon.