Texas Bipartisan Alliance is an organization of citizens fostering collaboration for educational excellence, sustainable economic policy, and ethical governance.
Help Us Keep Local Politics Local
Contributions will be used to educate voters on local issues pertaining to city and school board elections, and will provide independent election assistance and recommendations.
Texas Bipartisan Alliance is the 501c4 sponsor of United for GCISD.
United for GCISD is an alliance of community members and organizations dedicated to restoring excellence, independence, and respect in the Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District by electing board trustees that align with these core community values.
Details about completed school board and city council elections —
- Grapevine-Colleyville ISD School Board
- Grapevine City Council
- Colleyville City Council — no uncontested seats
- Keller ISD School Board
- Keller City Council
- Carroll ISD
- Southlake City Council — no uncontested seats
- Northwest ISD School Board
Focus of the Texas Bipartisan Alliance
- Getting out the vote
- Educating citizens on the importance of local elections
- Holding local leaders accountable
- Building a community coalition
- WATCH: No room for debate in GCISD, Patriot Mobile PAC puppet Pres Ford has silenced experienced trustees & teachers all year
- WATCH: Patriot Mobile PAC Trustees keep misleading the community about what they are doing to our district. (Everything is *not* fine!)
- Voices United: GCISD Trustee Rodriguez speaks about Board Policy Violations
- The College Impact: Panel Discussion Another Reason Our Students Need Us To Elect Harris, Phoenix & Sager
- Deep Dive: Innovative Ways GCISD Can Grow, why consider ‘open enrollment’
- Deep Dive on the Best Candidates for the 2023 GCISD School Board Election
- Deep Dive: Why is the GCISD Board no longer taking a strong stance to protect public schools?
- Deep Dive: Transparency and Truth in GCISD, 8 Truths